All our staff are parents too!!
Our hugely experienced, friendly team are here to provide the best care and preschool experience for your children.
All our staff have a range of qualifications including 2 qualified teachers along with a vast amount of experience over many years. All staff are also Paediatric First Aid Trained to Level 3
All our staff are committed to safeguarding and providing a fun, safe and caring environment where each child is valued. All staff understand that each child is unique and endeavour to meet their individual needs.
Staff members have a number of key children who they take responsibility for including liaising with parents, updating children’s files and ensuring that each child feels happy safe and secure.
- Michelle Marshall – Level 6 Manager / Safeguarding Designated Person / Health & Safety Officer and SENCO
- Amy Keith – Level 6 Early Years Practitioner
- I am an early years trained primary school teacher with many years experience across both key stages. After taking a break from teaching to stay at home with my two young children, an opportunity to work at Killinghall Preschool arose and I have since loved being part of a dedicated team that enriches the lives of the children who come to play.
- Suzanne Voakes – Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
- I have over 16 years experience in Early Years, I am level 3 qualified and looking to work towards my level 4/5 and 6. I have two young children of my own, both have attended our preschool. As a practitioner at Killinghall Preschool, I care for and play with the children, providing experiences to extend their learning and development. I love my role here at Killinghall and as a rural setting, we have such a warm, family-like atmosphere that is inviting for children, parents and carers.
- Jade Harper – Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
- Louise Davenport – Preschool Assistant / Cook