Killinghall & District Pre-School is a graduate led Early Years setting, situated in the heart of Killinghall in the village hall, and is for any child aged between 2 and 5 years. We provide a fun, caring and supportive learning environment, guided by the Early Years Foundation Stage, where creativity and independence are encouraged, through the wide range of activities and experiences we provide.
Our aims are to:
- provide high quality care and education for children in a safe and stimulating environment.
- work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
- add to the life and well-being of the local community
- offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
- OFSTED registered and members of the Pre-school Learning Alliance.